An Appy Awards Winner for Best Business App in 2013, Perch is a free app designed to put everything in one place, pulling in the latest from social media and review sites so that small businesses can stay updated on their online presence but also keep an eye on the competition.
How Perch can help Small Businesses
- All the latest happenings from Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, Instagram, Foursquare, Groupon, and Living Social are accessible in one business app.
- Perch provides mobile notifications and daily email digests to alert you when something about your business has happened on one of the social media platforms or review sites. For example, if someone posts on your business page or writes a review on Yelp, Perch can send you a mobile alert to let you know in real time.
- Small businesses can keep a secret eye on the competition by creating a personal Watchlist of businesses nearby. See what popular businesses are doing on social networks or who’s getting the most reviews so that you can see who your competition is and how they’re interacting with consumers. Plus, Perch will recommend businesses to watch and learn from, making it easy for small companies to identify the competition.
- Small businesses can easily stay updated with what’s happening across all their social and review sites.
- It’s important for customers to see that businesses will engage with them in a timely manner. The real-time mobile alerts help businesses respond quickly to questions, manage complaints, and respond to positive feedback, which helps everyone see that the business cares about its customers.
- Does a nearby restaurant keep bringing in customers on days when it’s slow for your deli? Perch’s Watchlist helps your company know what others are doing online to encourage business, including updates, promotions, and announcements. Seeing what successful companies are doing online can help your small business map out its online strategy.
- Perch is a free app! Your small business won’t have to spend money on subscriptions to similar services.
Perch can be a powerful tool for small businesses because it helps to manage information. Many small businesses get lost in the social media world, either spending hours jumping from site to site to check on posts and scope out the competition, or finding themselves confused about what to do online. Perch helps small businesses learn from those around them by providing tools to access information quickly, easily, and anonymously; Perch also helps small businesses stay in the loop with their customers in real time. If you are looking for a business app to help manage accounts and research for your small business, Perch may be a perfect fit.