It was recently announced that Twitter rolled out a new tweet activity dashboard for advertisers, Twitter card published and verified users. This new tool shows these users analytics so they know how well their organic tweets are doing.
Although this level of detailed information is not new to promoted tweets, the new analytics features allow users to see the type of engagement happening with their regular tweets as well as those that are promoted.
Tweet Activity Dashboard Features
- Number of impressions each tweet receives
- Seeing how your tweets are doing in real time
- Comparing impressions total engagements and retweets month over month
- Using the tweet details page to see retweets, replies, favorites, follows, link clicks and embedded media clicks each tweet received
- Accessing your dashboard activity by exporting it as a CSV file
See Also: Twitter Beefs Up Analytics, Aquires Gnip
Here is an example of the Tweet Activity Dashboard for LEGOLAND California’s Twitter account:
Why Use the Tweet Activity Dashboard?
- Using the dashboard will help you pay attention to when you tweet — what time of day and day of the week have the best engagement
- You have the ability to analyze the frequency of your tweets
- This revamped dashboard allows you to identify what types of tweets work well an which are not as effective
See Also: Twitter Change To Increase Website Traffic
Other Articles You May Like
- Google Adwords Update: What To Know For Your Advertising Plan
- What To Know About Facebook’s New Ad Campaign Structure